- DEIMLING BBB JohannesI, Youth, 2012.
Tjp-Theater junge generation, dresden, germany.
as part as of the PASyouth studies ‘‘was ist (dir) wichtig ?’’
during the pasyouth studies the participating teenagers challenged me with a task (as i gave them each day a lot of tasks to solve) with a similar structure i have used for them. the task was: ‘‘work out a performance not longer than 5 minutes, you are free to choose your material, the topic of the action should be connected with ‘youth’, the action shoudl have a clear start and end’
this is how i solved the task:
- standing beside a white chair
- folding a paper boat on the chair
- snipping with my fingers - at the same time enlightening a flame (4 times)
- holding the paper boat and making wave-like sounds with my mouth whilegoing around the chair
- walking on the chair - over the chair back until the chair is tilting - i am falling ‑ losing the paper boat
photos: Monika Sobczak.